Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our Prayer for Beans!! We're...

Yes, you're right!! I'm not going to keep you in suspense!!!

We're PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We had a great time with my family and a couple friends for Hubby's B-Day on November 1st. Everybody left and I thought I knew. We were all out of tests and you know prime time test taking time is right when you roll out of bed in the morning. But I thought I knew! So I gave Hubby that lovingly, tilted head, "you wanna go to the store and buy a test look?" He without even blinking said, sure Beautiful. He is sooo sweet!

Most of you know that we had a very high risk pregnancy with BabyBoy (post to come) and then we had a miscarriage the first week of July at about 8 weeks along.

I used to be sooo regular, so regular that we took a pregnancy test for preg 1 and 2 and found out the day Auntie P was supposed to come. After the miscarriage it was a completely different story. It was not so normal anymore, although I guess I can't ever claim to be normal haha!

Despite not knowing when the day was this time...I was already getting a funny metalic taste in my mouth, it wasn't because of something I ate, Hubby didn't have it :), it's one of those myths if you're having a boy! I had it with BabyBoy and I think the second so now there's no mistaking it for me! ;) It must be one of my symptoms. :) And when we were laying down watching tv, I kept feeling my tummy, something was different, I knew the feeling. But I didn't want to get my hopes up.

All of this was going through my mind as Hubby was on his way with the test! It was around 10 or 10:30 pm! I ripped the test open. I started watching the fluid pass through the window where the lines are supposed to appear.

I saw one line thinking oh yes, the stabilizer line, that one shows up first, now I am just staring like I'm winning a staring contest, waiting, hoping, praying that the second line shows up. I glanced up at the key and it was the pregnant line! It showed up before the stabilizer line! It was the darkest line we've ever seen in any test we've taken (the pic doesn't show it justice, haha)! We took three tests both previous pregnancies!

As soon as I saw that line and realized what it read...I started running to get Hubby and tell him to come look and see if my tearing eyes were playing tricks on me. He so sweetly agreed and I cried! And we kept repeating we're pregnant, we're pregnant! And thanking God, and crying, and praying, and thanking God, and thanking God! And taking a couple pics!


Thinking I completely had it all under control, I have totally cried when telling the fam and few friends so far! I would think oh I'm good, not going to cry this time, then right when the words come out of my mouth, I cry! :) haha

It is very early but because of our history, we would so love and appreciate any little prayers you can send little Bean's way! We know that no matter what happened we would want to share it with you because we know how powerful prayers are. We are almost 6 weeks along :) and our first Dr. appointment is November 24. We are optimistic that we will hear great news!

We want to be completely positive about everything because we cannot express how excited we are, but there's also a little feeling that we will continue praying like crazy that little bean is doing as perfect as could be! I almost want to wait before I talk about the size of the baby and more and more details until we hear everything is ok...

Thank you so much for all of your prayers thus far, I know soooo many of you have been praying for us so much and we could never thank you enough for that! You guys have been such a huge blessing! And thank you for your continued prayers for our sweet Bean! I can't wait to give you a great update on November 24th!


God bless friends!

80 comments:

Lindsey said...

YAYAYAYAYAYA! I am so excited for your family! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Mojito Maven said...

WOOT WOOT CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be praying for your little one!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I will for sure keep you in my prayers!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

yay!!!! congratulations! you will definitely be in my prayers. i'm so happy for you.

check my post later today...

Jennifer said...

As soon as I saw this I started crying!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations!! (o: Jumping up and down with you both!

Love,
Jenn

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Tears of Joy for you guys. So excited for you. I will keep right on praying!

Monogrammed Teacher said...

This is so AWESOME!! How wonderful!! CONGRATS! Prayers all around!

SassyEngineer said...

I'm so excited for you - that is such a great way to start the day:) I will definitely keep you and the little bean in my prayers!

Suzette said...

OH HOW EXCITING!!!!! CONGRATS! You guys are right behind us by almost 3 weeks! It will be so fun to have a bloggy friend to relate so closely with! I will be praying for baby bean! My first official appointment is today!! I can't wait!

The Arthur Clan said...

Super-huge congrats! I'll be praying that everything will go smoothly and you'll have a fabulous pregnancy. :)

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you!!! I will be praying for you and the new little one!!!!

Lauren said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations! You'll certainly be in my thoughts and prayers.

SouthernAccent said...

SOOOOOO happy for you guys!! I'll be praying for you every day and for things to go as God plans!Can't wait to hear all about everything you're going through here! Take care!

Nicole said...

YAY for you!! What an exciting day! I'm sure you and the hubby are thrilled. I can't wait to find out what you're having!! All these blog pregnancies is making me want a little one :( Maybe in another year, HA! I'll be keeping you all in my prayers.

Rachel said...

wooohoooooo!!!! congratulations!!!!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Congratulations! That is such great news! I will keep you and your little bean in my prayers.

EJ & Roo said...

congratulations! this is the second "i'm pregnant" post i've read this morning!!! i'll be praying for you guys!

HisTreasuredPossession said...

oh, you crazy kids!!! (wink, wink) Just thrilled and thank you so much for sharing. I'll continue to pray and be thanking the Lord that He is so faithful!! love to all FOUR of you!

Tater Mama said...

That's wonderful news to hear! What an exciting thing to read first thing in the morning! Congratulations!

Danielle said...

Praise God for answered prayers. Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you guys. I will definetly keep you in my prayers. I had a miscarriage between the two girls and had a perfect pregnancy with my last. I wish you all the best. Can't wait to go on this journey with you guys. YAY, OUR GOD IS GOOD!!

Nancy said...

That is WONDERFUL!!! I am so so happy for you guys! Praying for a safe beanlet!

Rebecca Jo said...

OH MY GOODNESSS.........I'm seeing this as a trend lately around the blogs!!! I'm so happy for you & we'll pray for you & Little Bean!!! Love the pictures too!!!

Maricriss said...

WOOOOHOOOO CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you.

Sandy Toes said...

I had tears in my eyes as I read this post..How wonderful!!! There is not a better feeling or excitement as TWO lines!
-sandy toes

Suzette said...

I was trying to find your post about the ornament exchange, but had no luck.. If you're still putting this together, I'm interested! :)

Erica said...

Congratulations! Such exciting news. I hope that all goes well with this pregnancy and your new little miracle.

Joelle said...

congratulations dina! that is wondeful! i am so excited for you guys!! will keep the prayers coming

Carolyn said...

Oh you two are so cute! Congratulations!!!! You and the bean will be in my prayers!!!

Gooch Family said...

CONGRATS!! That is so awesome! Hope everything goes well!

Sweet Simplicity said...

YAY!! Congrats! This is so exciting! I will be praying for you and the little Bean!

Shannon said...

Congrats! I said a little prayer for you guys and your lil Bean. :) Keep us updated - I know you will!

d.a.r. said...

Yay!!! Congrats!

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

Oh how FUN! Congratulatious, lady! That is amazzzzzzing!!!!! I just said a prayer for your bean!!!!

My home - My life said...

CONGRATS!! You are the 2nd blog in a row that I read an "I'm pregnant" post - how weird!!!

Anyway, congrats - I am so excited for you and your hubby - hope everything goes well for you and I am excited to hear about your journey to come...

les_mason_curt said...

Congrats! Yay for you. I will pray, prayer is so wonderful and God is so gracious. Bless your unborn baby and you during your next 9 or so months.... I cannot wait until I get to announce that.... on day, hopefully one day soon...

Leslee

Faith said...

Congratulations you two! God is good!!!

Tracy's Porch said...

CONGRATS!!! Very exciting news. This is the second blog announcement I have read today.

Carrie said...

YAY I am so happy for you and your husband!

Miss Anne said...

*{Congratulations}*!!!

What a fabulous blessing!

Prayers for a healthy and happy pregnancy for you!

:)

kinsey said...

so happy for yall! i cried through the post...ha! yeah for a new baby :-)

Carey said...

Congrats!

Landra Lynn said...

Congrats!!! Happy baby dust to you!!! :)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is the best news....WHOO HOOO!!

Rae said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You two are the absolute cutest couple EVER! Those pictures are just popping with your joy and excitement!!

The Eekhoff Clan said...

YEAH!! SO excited! Will be praying for y'all!
Love and hugs!!

Weeksie50 said...

Whoo Hoo! How very exciting!
You guys are way to cute..

Renee said...

yeah! I am praying for you and little bean.

Shannon said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!! I'll be praying!

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Congratulations... I know the feeling of anticipation and when those lines appear, WOW...
Good luck, I'll include you and your fam in my prayers.
How old is your first Little Guy? How far apart will they be?

Lianna Knight said...

Yeah for you!!!!! That is GREAT news! I am so glad to hear this...prayer does work!!! God bless!

NINA said...

YAY!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you and your family xoxo

Mrs. Forever said...

YAY! Congrats!!

New Girl on Post said...

Cute pictures of you guys!

Congrats on the baby!

AO said...

Giiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl congratulations to you FOUR both! :) This is terrific news and we will pray pray pray for you!

Seaside Prep said...

So happy that today is the day I found your blog!! :) CONGRATS!! This is incredible news- happy pregnancy! I can't wait to read all about it! :)

TheVanzants said...

congrats!

Kristy said...

Awesome! That is always how my preg. tests were... it was like, BOOM instantly!! That is so exciting!

Carol said...

Congratulations on your exciting news!

The Farmer Files said...

Congrats on your big news! Hooray for God's timing!

Abbie said...

Congratulations! That's amazing news!

Krysta said...

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news and I'm so happy for you. Your pics are so cute!!

Lane said...

YAYAYAYAY!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys! That is awesome!! Isn't the power of prayer amazing!?! Well, you will continue to be in my prayers for a wonderful pregnancy and a healthy little bean! ;)

ps. your hubby resembles my doctor a little! ha

Mandy Rose said...

This is SOOO awesome!! Now you have me thinking..."hmmm, maybe I am ready to start trying for baby Rose #2". I had a miscarriage with my first as well and have always been scared to go through the beginning stages of pregnancy again. But, just like you said...prayers are POWERFUL and I will definitely keep you and NCF Bean #2 in my prayers! CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait to follow your pregnancy and all the glorious things that go along with it!

ARK said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys! I will keep praying!

Nicole said...

I just found your blog and read the last few posts and can't wait to hear more about the baby!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I will keep you in my prayers!!

Krystyn said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Heather said...

Congratulations! So happy for you guys, and praying for "baby caffeinated"... that this would be an uneventful pregnancy. So uneventful in fact, that you will be bored with its extreme normalcy ;).

Love and hugs!

Trina said...

Great news! Congrats :)

MiMi said...

Congratulations to both of you! Great news!

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

Unbelievable news, girl!!!! Congrats!

Megan said...

OK, I just saw this! YAY! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Scott Family Fun said...

Congratulations! Sleep now while you can! :o)

Rebecca Taylor said...

I can't begin to tell you how THRILLED I am for you!!! I just cried and cried when I read your post. I can't wait to hear the PERFECT report at the end of the month! :)

Congratulations!!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Congrats! That is so exciting and we will keep you in our prayers!

Kelli said...

Lord help that little bean to grow so big and strong in his/her's mommy's belly! What a blessing!

Kendra said...

Came over from Growing Our Garden...CONGRATS!! I haven't been following your journey, but I have been through a miscarriage and struggle with infertility, so I can imagine some of the fears you may have. I WILL be praying for you!! May God grant you and your family His peace.
Blessings!!

LyndsAU said...

Awwwwww-yayayayay! I am so excited for you! ocngrats sweet girl!

Miss Shortcake said...

oh, congratulations! You'll both be in my prayers!

Britni and Justin said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!! I will keep you in my prayers!!!

Mama in Training said...

Just saw your news. Congratulations, GF!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg
Loading...

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved