Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun Sat Involving CROQUET and A-Mon

Edited :)
Fun and successful Saturday and CROQUET!
We had some fam and friends over for Hubs' B-Day on Sat and had a great time! Thanks for your prayers (for the unspoken prayer about it :)) we had so much fun! We had a lot of food, homemade tacos, lots of different dips for chips, peanut butter cups! And we broke out Croquet! You do not have to be old or wear white to play croquet! :) Have you ever played or played recently? Everyone had a blast playing and watching! I don't know if you can see all the smiles in the pics you may be able to click on it to see closer :)

AccBLOGability Monday is a where we can have accountability, encouragement, and talk about how we are doing eating healthy, exercising, and reading the Bible! I am soo encouraged by you guys! When I hear that you are striving to do better or are doing really well, that makes me want to do even better too! You can pick one or two to focus on or all three! Feel free to join in anytime! Or if you just had an idea for everybody or a recipe to share, I know we'd all love it!

Reading the Bible
I've read a few times this week, am reading through Matthew, and trying to pray throughout the day! I am being reminded or soo many great things! And read and pray with the baby everyday :)


Eating Well
Terrible! Ok, not completely terrible but...we had the fam and some friends over for Hubs' B-Day on Sat and I made lots of sweets and I keep eating them! But we have been making all our food at home which is definitely more healthy, ok except one pizza night (pizza night #2 was a more healthy storemade fresh one :)).


Exercise
I am going to do so much better this week! I'm motivated to go walking a lot more and the weather is just getting more and more gorgeous here! We did go for a walk to the grocery store yesterday evening (for frozen soft pretzels :) we had melty cheese and I love pretzels with cheese to dip in :) more carbs I know! :))

How did you guys do?? Any new healthy recipes or ideas or motivational words for everybody? :)

11 comments:

Lindsey said...

It looks like the birthday party was a lot of fun!!

Good job on reading Matthew and praying throughout the day! Hubs and I have been reading and praying through Psalms everyday still and lovin it! I wish I could say I was doing good with exercise and eating right, but there was too much chocolate this weekend and not enough gym time!=)

Sandy Toes said...

I have really been watching what I eat. I have almost cut out all sugars and whites b/c I was getting such bad headaches...so far so good!
-sandy toes

Weeksie50 said...

I am so glad that you guys had a great weekend!! : )

Sweet Simplicity said...

I can't wait to have a little baby to pray with...one day! My sunday school class is trying to read the new testament in the month of Nov. Its 26/260. 26 days to read 260 chapters. It turns out to be about 10 chapters a day and gives you a few extra days if you need to catch up. I need to get on it!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Hey, walking is still walking, even if it involves soft pretzels! :)
Carrie

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

The weather here is so awesome too! I was bad for a week and half due to vacation and coming home but this week we are on track!!

Lane said...

Sounds like you guys had fun and I'm so glad it was a sucess!

And, oh no about his tooth!!!

Mrs. Dunbar said...

Glad you guys had a good time at the BDay party. I personally have never played crouquet. Hmmm... something new to try.
As far as accountability
Did better on bible reading this week.
Still haven't exercised though.
Been trying to eat healthy, somewhat. Do pumpkin muffins count as health food? I put real pumpkin in them.

Lulu said...

This looks like so much fun! One of our little wedding secrets is that we're going to have a croquet game going at the reception! ;) Feel like it's only fitting, since it's at the Arizona Biltmore.

Thanks so much for the e-mail, will write back ASAP!

Happy Monday!
xoxo
Lulu

Baby Mama said...

Hey there! I did the accblogability yesterday! :) thanks for starting that, i love it!

The Arthur Clan said...

One thing that helped me stay more active was joining a rec center with my sister. We go every M/W/F no matter what and we hold each other accountable to that. It's so much easier to go when you have a friend going with you!

Angie in OH


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved