Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Have You Ever...

...been in a conversation and felt like you had something in your teeth?? So you act like a total weirdo while talking, trying to smile and guard your mouth at the time? Trying to use your tongue to cover and or wipe the teeth clean that you think might be compromised by chocolate? The whole time thinking they think I'm crazy! Would you say something?

BabyBoy and I met one of our neighbors yesterday on a little walk. I had just stuffed a chocolate chip cookie :) She was sooo nice, we have such amazing neighbors, best we've ever had! :) Then I thought, ok I really need to say something, so I said laughing, I'm sorry I feel like I have chocolate in my teeth! hahaha, she replied also laughing, no you don't, you're good and laughed :)

...had a chipped tooth?! Top right! Look at those cheeks! When he was many months younger and a couple different people were feeding him at different times, they would stop and say...I don't know if he's still chewing on something or if those are just his cheeks!!

...been taking a walk with Hubby, your dogs, or by yourself and kept walking through pockets of a gross swarm of bugs just flying in circles?? Do you nonchalantly jog away or try to run from them and wave your arms incessantly to make sure that you are not going to swallow any...as cars are passing by??

Yesterday we took an awesome, long walk, and kept passing through these pockets of bugs! Gross! I ran, I swatted, and Hubby kept calmly walking with the stroller like there was nothing there! What were the people in the cars thinking? :)

Thank you girls so much for all of your awesome comments yesterday! I can't tell you how much I appreciate them! I'm going to go out and get some more supplies today and get to work! I'm going to do some different designs that I'll show you but if there is a certain color fabric and ribbon you want just leave a comment on the previous post! :) I'm going to take my book over to figure out how much shipping will cost and then I'll get back to you on cost! :)

23 comments:

Lindsey said...

Baby Boy is the cutest!!! He has that million dollar smile!

Amy said...

Totally have done that with the food-in-the-teeth thing! That's the worst feeling! I usually just break down and ask!

Sweet Simplicity said...

These stories are so funny! Having food stuck in your teeth, talking to people and then going to the bathroom and noticing something is stuck in your teeth is the worst! I would much rather have people quietly tell me!

TheVanzants said...

Love those cheeks!

Danielle said...

Cute little snaggle tooth just like my Macy. I can't wait to see what designs you come up with. I'll take one...

AO said...

That is really funny about the cars passing - and hubs is acting all cool while you're waving your arms at the gnats like a crazy paranoid NYC bag lady. :-p

"What's with the new neighbors?"

"Well, HE seems pretty normal, but..."

Rebecca Jo said...

OHHHHH - I was to squeeze those cheeks! And the tooth isnt as bad as I envisioned. Is it rough to touch - sharp edges? Doesn't look like it effecting him though - that smile is precious!

Rachel said...

or a little boogie in the nose...aka bat in the cave and nobody told you!

What a cute cute pic! LOVE THE CHEEKS!

Rachel said...

That picture is adorable, love those cheeks!!

I loved the cookbook and Happy Birthday Hubs =)!! He sounds like such a great man and daddy!!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

What a cutie!!!!

Carolyn said...

That face is the cutest ever!!!! I love his little chubby cheeks!!!

Nancy said...

That picture of your little guy is so cute! Ainsley chipped a bit of a front tooth, too. No biggie! At least they're the "baby teeth!"

I hate those random swarms of bugs, too....

Rebecca Taylor said...

What a precious picture!

Tater Mama said...

Ummmm.....I just love those cheeks! And that little tooth just adds to his charm!

Mandy Rose said...

I do the same thing when it comes to outdoors and bugs! My hubby thinks I am nusto because I act like I am being attacked my a swarm of bubblebees even if it's just a firefly! OOPS! Baby boy is a doll!!!

Trina said...

yes, no and yes LOL

I got a visual of the bug swatting and had to laugh.

Faith said...

He is so cute!! I've done that with the food and the bugs. So funny!

Lianna Knight said...

That picture of the baby literally made my laugh out loud...I just want to squeeze those precious cheeks :)

The Arthur Clan said...

What a sweet little boy! He sure is a cutie.

Angie in OH

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Baby Boy is the cutest...love those cheeks!!

I hate the swarms of bugs.....we had them in our back yard the other day....I go running through them like a crazy person...the thought of swallowing one...YUCK!!! I don't care what I look like, it is better than eating bugs!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

hate the bug swarms!!!!!!!
Poor little guy - all 3 of my kids have chipped teeth - I cried worse than they did!!!!

Carrie said...

what a cutie~

Nancy said...

Hey! You didn't miss the slippers if you want them. There were lots of comments on them, but no one asked for them yet. Let me know if you would like them and they're yours! :-)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg
Loading...

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved