Saturday, November 8, 2008

Before I Knew It...

...it had been so long since I "cleaned up" my brows, I plucked what could have been a whole additional eye brow!

...every single bowl, plate, spoon, and fork was in the dishwasher or the sink! (sooo unlike me!)

...Hubs is flying out on business again next week!! 6 days!! He just found out! Booo!!

...Hubby, half laughing saying, Weenst can you come get the baby? Our little goofball was gnawing on a glue stick with one hand and had fabric glue in the other...he was being such a good quiet boy playing by himself while I was getting lunch ready!

...I don't have an Et.sy name! I would love your suggestions...all I've come up with so far is FabricCreations...lame! You know somethin' classic, or edgy classic, fun...Thank you thank you in advance girls! ETA: I'm allowed 20 characters! :)

...I found these classic dresses from...

JCrew

Eliza J

Ann Taylor (uh oh it's either not available anymore of I've got the wrong store?! :))
...I was sitting in the Mommies Group leader's driveway waiting to go in for a GNO, with Hubby on the phone making sure I was in the right place and him telling me it'll be great and to have a great time; worried I was the first one there and it would be awkward, nervous I would act like a dork meeting new (super confident) girls; so self conscious, how's my hair, did I wear the right outfit, do I sound like a total goof? But I had a great time and met some great girls with little ones around BabyBoy's age that want to get together!

Happy Saturday girls! I hope you're having a great one!!

16 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

LOVE the J.Crew and Ann Taylor dress! I wish I knew a good Etsy name but I'm drawing a blank...I'll think about it some more.

Rebecca Jo said...

Those dresses are true classics....

And I go get my brows "cleaned" up next week at my hair appointment....its like they BLOOM out like crazy that last week before my appt....your right -its like you can do a whole new brow with the growth...yucky!

kinsey said...

you are so funny...

kinsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Arthur Clan said...

I love all those dresses, but I can't wear strapless (I have a difficult time keeping them up, if you know what I mean.) {sigh}

So glad you found a group of ladies with kids around your boy's age. You'll probably have a blast connecting with them while the kiddos are playing together. :)

AO said...

Isn't it funny how getting to know church girls (aka potential buddies) can mirror the secular world dating process - ...like... you feel sometimes like you have to put yourself OUT THERE to get any nibbles for future gettogethers. :)

What about something like RecipeForFun...or RecipeForXxxxx? (Xxxxxes being whatever you dream up)

Rebecca Taylor said...

1. I love the dresses!

2. I'm glad you had fun at your mommies group!

3. My mom says when little girls get quiet it means they are playing nicely. When boys get quiet it means they are getting in trouble!! :)

ARK said...

Where are these "super confident moms" I want to meet them! (Seriously,I guarantee if you ever meet someone like that they aren't being real! I am so glad you had a fun time and are out meeting people, it takes so much time to get to know other moms because not too many are themselves right away so just be your sweet self and be 100%
real and you will have tons of friends in no time! Just go with the attitude if they like me great, if they don't they sure are missing out on a great friendship with someone they could learn alot from! Love ya!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Will have to think about a name for your new little business.....

Love those dresses!!

Glad you had a great GNO....enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Lisa

Tater Mama said...

Hey! This is just an idea from a PR perspective for our Etsy name. If you're going to think to the future about "branding" yourself, like Pioneer Woman, you could think about using your blog name in your business name. Who knows? You might have a whole business one day that revolves around "Naturally Caffeinated." It could be something as simple as NaturallyCaffeinatedDesigns. That opens you up for doing not only recipe books, but photo albums, journals, scrapbooks, etc.

Just an idea...!

Good luck! :)

calista said...

I thought your book was neat. This could also be changed up just slightly and used as a prayer journal. Do you have a monogram machine? you could do some initials on the fabric before lining the book, the possiblities with the project are endless.

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Love the dresses! I just has my brows cleaned up as well!!

Nicole said...

Don't feel bad, I just got all of my dished out of the sink as well :) I love the J.Crew dress! So chic, yet simple. Glad you had such a good time at your mommy outing!

Mandy Rose said...

Funny you mention baby boy was playing so quietly...yesterday P was doing the same...and I came in to a computer room filled with every file folder from the bottom drawer spread out all over the floor! Don't you love this age?

Tara Caire said...

glad you had a great time on your mommy outing! love those dresses esp the j crew one! i die!

Trina said...

I agree with tater momma, and if i counted right, naturallycaffeinated is 20 characters (with no spaces)!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved