Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wordful Wednesday - Look At That Cute Butt!

Words straight from my amazingly awesome sweet sensitive manly man husband...and I second every single word...


"I love every single day with "Sweet Crazy Guy"! I love this age...well every age but this age is so much fun. I love being a Dad even more than I thought I would. He is so cute! And so sweet!... I love the cuddles, I love that feeling when he lays his little head on my shoulder or chest, and that look he gives when he looks up at me; I'm good, I think I'll just stay right here, I could cuddle him all day. ...It is still new getting him from his crib every single day. I remember when he was so tiny, when he was a little baby burrito (swaddled, he :)), only taking up a tiny little part of his crib, and now he fills the whole thing. ...He looks like such a little boy now. ...He is such a good boy. ...Even though it is tiring sometimes, I wouldn't change anything."

(from the best of my memory, it came out so much sweeter from his mouth :))

He gets BabyBoy from his crib everday, changes diapers, plays with him, feeds him during many meals everyday, cuddles him, reads with him, takes him outside to do yard work everyday (seriously peeps :) they water the trees together or just sit on a chair and read a book or play with a toy or just enjoy the beautiful day), runs with him, wrestles with him, sings to him, and prays with him every single day! (except on business trips, some via phone, but you get me! :)).

I love me my sweet boys!

Hubby and I will just sit quiet and watch him sometimes, look at each other, smile, and that says it all. And sometimes we just sniff his head...ahh smells so good! Don't get me wrong friends, it's not perfect all the time, but we wouldn't change it!

This was my first wordful wednesday put on by Seven Clown Circus :) She's a super cool gal!

All you sweet girls who are waiting for your little one, I'm praying for you! I didn't want to make anyone feel bad about this post, I just wanted to share these moments :)

38 comments:

Hollie said...

Aw, too cute! What a great age. Love it!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

He is to cute! You guys are awesome parents!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Baby boy is adorable....I love this picture!!

audreyo said...

He's on the lam!! :)

What a cute bootie. :-p

Sandy Toes said...

What a cutie!
-Sandy Toes

Rebecca Taylor said...

He is so cute! I love this post!

angie said...

What a perfect "first" Wordful Post. I LOVEd the picture, but loved the words and sentiments even more. Parenting IS such a joy.....recognizing that isn't all that easy for many! :)

Liz said...

It does sound wonderful! Ya'll have such a great family!

Nicole said...

What a sweet post and cute pic! You make parenting sound so wonderful and I know it will be....some day!

Jennifer said...

Okay, love the little baby-bum picture. How adorable!

Your hubby is so great - what a joy it must be to have him in your life as your husband and a father to your little boy. (o:

Rebecca Jo said...

For people like me who dont have a little one of my own - I enjoy hearing stories like that - to see the joy in someone else's life - so dont apologize!

I have to say - when I saw the title - wasnt sure if it was going to be a baby's butt or a hubby's butt!!! That tiny butt sure is adorable though!

Cecily R said...

It sounds like you and your husband have it right. Keep enjoying it all. Even on the bad days (which admittedly, I am having lately)being a parent is the best, most rewarding job in the world.

And that is one cute bum!

Faith said...

This is so sweet! I can't wait to see Chad with our children. Thank you for praying still...

Lindsey said...

Aw too cute! You guys sound like fabulous parents!!!

Mojito Maven said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, that butt shot is priceless

The Pink Potpourri said...

awe :) that's so sweet!

Tracy's Porch said...

Cute picture. Your hubby has echoed my feelings on parenthood. The love of a parent is like no other. It is amazing!

Deb said...

very cute... hubby AND son. welcome to WW

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

that is super sweet - love baby tooshes!

Carrie said...

How cute enjoy every moment because they grow up fast.

Weeksie50 said...

What a great fun photo..
and I love that he and his dad are so close..

Your husbands words were so sweet..

Carolyn said...

Aaaaaaaahhhhh I LOVE baby butts!!! That picture made my day!!

Simply AnonyMom said...

Great picture. he looks so happy and carefree. hehehe

Lianna Knight said...

Thanks...please keep praying for us. I am SO ready to make a post like this on my blog...and I know I will one day SOON!

Blessings!

Shannon said...

I agree!

Tater Mama said...

Little tooshies are the cutest! When Tater Tot is sporting his birthday suit, he yells, "I'm nekkin!" and runs around giggling. It's the best!

Jodee Leader said...

Cute picture! What a fun age!

Michelle said...

Ah, what a cute story and what a cutie pie he is. I ended one of my daughters scrapbooks with a naked bootie picture.

BoufMom9 said...

What a sweet post. Very touching. Thanks for sharing :)

Becky said...

Oh that is just too precious! Enjoyed reading your blog too :)
Becky in SC

les_mason_curt said...

cute bottom! is that okay to say about other peoples children...? oh well, I love seeing my little mans bum peeking out from his shirt as well, that is until he pees on somthing!

HeatherY said...

That is so sweet. What a great post! They grow us so fast and it is nice to sit back and enjoy it when you can!

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

How SWEEEET! Oh my word, that is the cutest picture ever. What a little blessing you have!

morewineplease said...

this is a great post! I want to turn one of my girls into a boy! Love that pic

Joelle said...

that picture is sooo cute

Sweet Simplicity said...

This is so sweet! He is adorable!

Mandy Rose said...

What an ADORABLE picture! Such a classic! My husband is the same way with our son and it literally, it is the sweetest thing on earth! I am glad you have a good daddy helping you out! What lucky girls we are!

Mama in Training said...

YUM!!! I might have to get me some of that bum. ;)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved