Tuesday, October 14, 2008

To Do!

A few things to try to get done today :) here's a snippet!

  • Gotsta clean, I could so stand to scrub some more, but there are too many other fun things to do! Like...laundry!

  • Do 'em dishes, how do 2 1/2 people use so many dishes, whoa?! BabyBoy does eat like...well me!

  • I so have to go to the grocery store - I've been putting it off, it's time...oh it's time. Coupons ready. Ready. Go!

  • Work on my rockin' apron, woohoo. I know this one is just for fun and just for me :) Ya'll and I picked a good one but definitely not the simplest; hoping the gathering for the skirt comes out well. Boy, this is intense for a perfectionist, ha!

  • Try to play hardball with our countertop people that said they would give us something :) I usually come out pretty well with this, teehee, although I may have waited too long...uh oh!

  • Make some yummy meals for today. I have no idea what I'm making :) Any ideas?

  • Chase after, play with, and teach our sweet goofball!

  • Do something related to exercise! Anything! I could walk to Starbucks for a coffee and a pastry? Wait, no I can't, I just finished the ice cream last night and am going back to less sweet again! But it sounds soo yummy!

  • Read the Bible :) Read a great reminder in Matthew 4 last night! How the devil took Jesus to the desert to be tempted. The devil said do this to prove you are the son of God. Jesus said he wouldn't do any of them and these were his reasons: Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God; Jesus answered him, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test; Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only. This just reminds me that I am to trust God because he is the Holy One, who knows all, and who has us in the palm of his hand! We don't need to question him but that we need to live only by every word that comes from God!

  • Catch up on all your awesome blogs later today! Ya'll totally rock by the way! You've been giving suggestions and leaving super sweet comments like crazy! I can't wait to order my 2 new mags, I'm still deciding which ones, all of them sound so fun :)! And my Mom is still figuring out if she can come out here to vaca with the baby while we vaca anywhere for our belated anniversary, oh pray that it works out friends, pray!

  • And get our fun weekend pics up and ready for you! Some new fun stuff & a very interesting pumpkin patch!
  • 24 comments:

    Rebecca Taylor said...

    What a busy day!!! Have fun! I'll pray that your mom can come so yall can get away! :)

    Nicole said...

    Sounds like you have a busy day ahead of you! Yay for Bible reading!! And I hope your Momma can come so you can go for a getaway.

    Nancy said...

    What a productive day you have planned! I sure hope you'll be able to take that vacation with your mom watching the little guy!

    When you're checking out blogs, will you please take a look at this new one I started for the holidays? I hope many cyber friends will sign up to be Secret Santas! http://secretsantaforhealth.blogspot.com/ And you have lots of awesome readers! :-)

    Carrie said...

    what a busy day!

    Blue-Eyed Bride said...

    it sounds like such a busy day! sometimes those are my absolute favorite days!

    Lindsey said...

    Fun day! For some yummy meal ideas check out allrecipes.com! Love it!

    Miss Anne said...

    Sounds like a productive yet FUN day! I love to make a list of tasks, and check them off as I get them done... and at the end of the day you have done so much!

    :) Can't wait to see the apron!

    I hope your plans with your Mom work out just perfect!

    *fingers crossed and arrow prayers!*

    :)

    Weeksie50 said...

    Wow Girl! That's alot.. You better get busy! : )

    Tracy's Porch said...

    Busy day!

    I should be scrubbing the house right now instead of blog surfing while Ash is napping.

    Faith said...

    That's quite a list. I hope you've gotten a lot done and marked off!

    audreyo said...

    Here on the East Coast the weather is just beggin' for something involving pumpkin, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Making pumpkin bread today (though trying to use egg whites, whole wheat flour, and less sugar...which...might be unconvincing to say the least). Oh well; at least Tzarina gets some beta carotene in. :)

    Sweet Simplicity said...

    I am a list maker, too! I make a list for everything. I hope you can get some stuff crossed off your list!

    Carolyn said...

    Lots to do!!!

    Thank you so much!

    Lianna Knight said...

    You have a LOT to do :) Get busy girl....and don't forget to kiss that sweet baby's face of yours :)

    Blessings!

    The Eekhoff Clan said...

    Do you ever make a list and add stuff that you have already done just so you can cross it off? :)
    Where's "take a nap" on the list? Or maybe that's just on my lists...

    Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

    You are busy, busy, busy!!!

    Mandy Rose said...

    It seems like cleaning is on my list daily and somehow...it just never gets crossed off. You have that problem?

    Kristen said...

    What a busy day! Can't wait to see the weekend pics!

    The Farmer Files said...

    Are you dressing up for Halloween? I picture you dressing up. ;)

    Britni and Justin said...

    I have a long "to-do" list, also! Hope you get everything done!

    Adam & Jessica said...

    I love your blog! I am in the process of making an apron for myself as well. Be sure to post pics of your apron when finished!

    ~Mrs. Guru~ said...

    Wow, you had a busy day! Hope you have a relaxing night!

    Sandy Toes said...

    What a VERY BUSY DAY for you! I love what you try to accomplish...you convict me!!!
    -Sandy Toes

    Rae said...

    Busy, busy lady!! I have had a crazy day hence my reading blogs at 11:30 at night! Yikes!! I usually am in bed by 9:30! Have a great night!!


    Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

    Newest Edition

     photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

    Designed By:

    Munchkin Land Designs
     
    Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved