Friday, October 3, 2008

Say What?

Hubs just told me, maybe we should find you some women's groups to get involved in so you don't have to blog so much.

Haha!

I think I'm done for today!

I've gotten stuff done around the house too! We went out to get a new battery for our Pilot, and went to H0me G00ds addicted, I've done the dishes, I'm still emptying the last suitcase from our trip, I made whole wheat blueberry and almond pancakes, eggs, and turkey bacon for my boys for breakfast, I emptied three and a half more boxes from the stock piled third bedroom, and put the contents in their rightful places.

I got dressed! Ok, so I didn't take a shower, but I did dress in a comfy outfit day. See I even took a self picture for you. Luckily, Hubby had a call when I was doing this outside of the office door, so I closed the door, so he wouldn't totally laugh at me! It only took a few, ok maybe several tries, ha! I am a dork, I admit it!

But I'll still keep blogging even when I find some groups...we just moved for those who don't know! I'm not anti-social, or a hermit, just new to the area! :)

Have a great weekend! And keep responding below to the new new and improved fun for Mondays!

16 comments:

HisTreasuredPossession said...

say what? you are too cute that's what I say...sure do wish I had legs and arms like that! love you, rach

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

so cute. and so very energetic. I got tired just reading your list of what you did. whew.

and you post as much as you want. there are others out there who have nothing to do but read everything that pops into their google reader immediately. like me.

The Farmer Files said...

I love your shorts. ;)

Rebecca Jo said...

Tell your hubby - your blog buddies ARE your group & there is nothing wrong with that! :-)

And how cute are you in your comfy clothes!

Heather said...

You are to funny! Whoa there little Missy, slow down with all that being productive stuff - you're making the rest of us look bad ;)! j/k

Have a marvelous weekend! See you on AccBLOGability Monday!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

my husband is finally starting to get it. this is my women's group! :) keep blogging. we love you.

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

LOl, your funny! It is ok to blog!

Britni and Justin said...

That is so funny! Sounds like something my husband would say!

Hollie said...

my fave way to dress!!!
too cute!

Sandy Toes said...

I am a Home Goods addict, too! I have to stay out of that store...I have NEVER EVER left it without a bag in my hand!

cute picture!
-Sandy toes

NMB said...

My "work-out" clothes are some of my fave's too!!! This is by far the BEST "group" I've ever been a part of. Convince Husband to start a blog and then he'll be addicted too... this worked for one of my real-life friends (except it was her husband that convinced her to)!!! Happy Sat & good luck with the rest of the move!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Love the new header! My husband makes fun of me for blogging sometimes too! They just don't get it! Its a good thing that I like when he teases me...its all in good fun.

The Eekhoff Clan said...

now that we have found a house, I looked up Home Goods and there is one here! After the way you and BG talk about it, I am excited to check it out. I think I have only been once about 6 years ago.

As for finding a women's group, I am with ya on that one. Have you read "After the Boxes are Unpacked?" I haven't but have heard great things about it...we may need to both read it and have a blog discussion!!

Tracy said...

Hubbys just don't get it.

I am part of a mom's group on Mondays, walk with a friend on Tuesday, take a Mommy and me art class on Wednesday, do playdates the rest of the week. Guess what? I still love to blog! Finding a group won't slow down your bloggging - it will just give you more to blog about.

Love the self portrait!

Renee said...

You look super cute!

Can you send me that recipe for the pancakes? They sound so yummy!

Tara Caire said...

haha this is a womens group! : )
love the self portrait : ) cute!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved