Thursday, October 30, 2008

Reasons to Celebrate!!

Today is my Hubby's 29th Birthday!!!

There are soo many things that I love about my incredible husband so in honor of his 29th birthday, here are only 29 of them...

I love...
~how you put your hand on my face and tell me I'm beautiful
~your fun and cookey sense of humor
~how you serve me all the time (with food, getting my contact case and glasses while we chill and watch tv, going to the store anytime I need an ingredient that I forgot about, much more)
~your blend of cute, hot, and sexyness! (and the shape of your face)
~that you are such an awesome athlete (he jokes with everyone that I say he could be pretty much any pro player, especially tennis, baseball, or even basketball...he so could!)
~you are the most amazing Daddy...ever...better than my wildest dream!
~how you make me laugh all the time...even when I don't want to
~how tight you hold me especially when I really need it
~that you tell me you love me more than I can count in a day
~that you go shopping with me or watch a tv show that I want just to spend time with me
~the way you hold, snuggle, look at, and your sweet voice as you talk to our baby
~that you love me for me, all the time, without exception
~how you take care of me like I could have never imagined
~that you are Godly gentlemen of a man (come rain, no hands free, or shine :))
~if something needs to get done you do it right away! (you are so helping me in this area :))
~how much you've taught me about sports, politics, and being a better woman of God
~from the beginning of our relationship to we have taken interest in each other's interests
~that you want to help me fulfill any dreams I have
~that you tell me I don't need to wear makeup (oh silly Hubby!)
~how you always sits behind me on the couch while we're watching tv so I can lean on you and you play with my hair
~how you puts my needs (and our baby's) above his own (it's truly incredible)
~that you are slow to anger and put me in check when I'm not
~how amazing and dedicated you are to any job
~how you are raising a Godly man out of our son
~how you always want to do the right thing by anybody
~you want to provide everything possible for me and BabyBoy
~you look at the positive in everything and are such an encouraging person
~you are such a family man, you would do anything for either of our families, and you put all of us and them above work
~you tell me that you will watch the baby so I can get involved in any and every women's group at our new church, to meet new ladies and make new friends
~you are so sensitive to other peoples wants, while we hang out, or with decisions with what to do together
~when you laugh so hard that you are just cracking up with reserve
~you call me all the time when you're away just to check on me, tell me you love and miss me, and the way you ask can I talk to Big (another nickname for the baby:))
~you remind me that our fertility and the distance between our childrens is all in God's timing
~when you tell me that I need to go shopping or do something for myself

So there were some extras in there, but I could keep going too! Ahh the cheese, what can I say, I love him and I couldn't live without him!

I love you B, more and more everyday! You are an incredible man and I thank you for always being there for me and our baby boy! Happy Birthday Hubby!

27 comments:

Faith said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!! What a sweet tribute to your man. And, I love the photo collage! Hope y'all have so much fun celebrating!!

SouthernAccent said...

Such a sweet post - sounds like you found a good one! Also, I got the gift - thanks so much!!!! I can't wait until I actually have the time to sit down and give myself a pedicure!

Lindsey said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! I love this list, it is so sweet.

Sandy Toes said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!
-sandy toes

Nancy said...

Happy Birthday to him! He sounds too good to be true. You both are so blessed to have each other!! =)

Weeksie50 said...

Aw, What a sweet tribute to your Husby.. You guys are way to cute.

Happy Happy Birthday to your Man..

Shannon said...

Tell Hubby, Happy Birthday from blogland!

Baby Mama said...

How sweet!! Happy birthday to him! Now where can i find one like that?? :)

Carolyn said...

Happy Birthday to him! He sounds like an amazing man, husband and father...you are both lucky to have each other!

Rebecca Jo said...

WOW - you have an incredible husband & you are still so in love with him - that is so touching to see!!!!

Happy Birthday to your perfect man!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Oh how sweet!!!! Happy birthday to the hubby!!!!!

Lianna Knight said...

Such a cute post!!! Happy Birthday to your hubby!

LyndsAU said...

what a sweet sweet wife you are! happy birthday to your husband :) he sounds wonderful! you are both lucky to have found each other! have so much fun together celebrating with you little one and i hope dinner turns out YUM! :)

My home - My life said...

What a cute idea - 29 things!! And that collage is so neat... Might have to use this all next year for my hubby...

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! Your list was absolutely precious - what a great man you've been blessed with. HOpe you have fun celebrating!

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby, what a sweet post!

Rebecca Taylor said...

What a sweet post!!

Happy Birthday to your sweet hubby!

Heather said...

Whatta Ya Know, our Ian and your hubby share the same birthday! ofcourse your man has about 27 years on Ian, but if you give him time he'll catch up eventually ;)!
Give "E" a big hug from all of us!

Tater Mama said...

Ah.....29! What a good birthday. I liked it so much that I've been turning 29 for several years now....!

I'm sure your husband could list tons of things he appreciates about you, too! What a sweet couple y'all are!

Enjoy celebrating! I can't imagine what kind of meals you've made for him today! :)

Masker # 7 said...

Wow-Miss D...you have certainly been a fruitful blogger lately! :) After that post about your rockstar hubster, I wouldn't be surprised if you were fruitful in other ways too! (oh dear, naughty me!) SO glad to celebrate God's blessings along with you--happy year 29, Mr. E!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby!

ChickenGal said...

Never really sure on the tithe thing, I always thought it was $$$$ now I just heard that it is also time, talent, service. Is it tithe on the gross income or after all the taxes. I know it should be 1st pay god, then pay yourself, then pay everything else.

Lane said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubs!! your husband is only a month and a half older than mine! Next year will be a big year! :)

Once again I am SO friggin behind on blogs! I haven't been on the computer in what seems like 3 days. I feel lost! But all your food looks SOOO yummy!

Tracy's Porch said...

So sweet! Your hubby sounds wonderful.

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

What a wonderful tribute to the love of your life. I hope that he had a great day!

MiMi said...

What a sweet tribute to your husband! I love the collage of pictures that you included so we could get a glimpse of just how special your hubby is!

Hope you had a wonderful time celebrating and may God grant you many, many more years together!

Miss Anne said...

Happiest Birthday Wishes to your hubs! Hope it was a great one!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved