Tuesday, October 7, 2008

No Joke! and Some VA

I, and others that Hubs works with, laugh that Hubs can have at least a 37 minute conversation in ALL acronyms! Ok, ok not entirely in acronyms, but certainly 98% for sure, with a few other words thrown in here or there!

My Husband received this in an e-mail yesterday, by far the most hilarious to date!

Is VOMIT the approporaite server package for BARF?

In other news, here is a little intro to our trip back east. BabyBoy and I went to a wonderful playgroup on Thursday morning (Fridays playgroup and Sat PuttPutt was canceled bc of rain). It was sooo cold. Poor little crazy baby didn't have any fall clothes, so I had to make an emergency run to Targt that morning for jeans and a long sleeve shirt (it freaks me out to wear clothes without washing them, especially for BabyBoy, but he survived, I wish I never heard that story)!

Yes, if you look closely, our sweet little BabyBoy is very carefully sticking a stick up his nose!

In the pic below he was waving to this sweet boy and following him wherever he walked for a few minutes. This is one of the first times he just waddled after another little guy. It was so cute. While I was cracking up out loud watching him follow this little boy around, our friends Audrey and Kay were commentating for BabyBoy, please can I have your jacket, that's a really nice jacket do you have another one, I live out west now this weather is really cold, can I please borrow your jacket, haha! Poor sweet guy!

Then on Friday night we had a game night with some super fun friends! (the rest of you missed out, you better be ready next time we're in town!)

We are bringing back Scatterg0ries! Hubby and I used to play this game back in the day. We both came to despise it! Too many loop holes with allowing or not allowing points, too much arguing, we must have played with some some very Type As! This time around, we had a solid set of rules. You can defend or explain your answer for 10 or so seconds, and there is a strict thumbs up or down vote. Majority rules. No arguing. Well, that didn't really hold, we still had some friendly fights. But we had such a great time! Christian won, he totally rocked it!

Then we played Turbo Cranium. It was certainly turbo and fun alternative to regular Cranium. Guys against girls, of course! And who won?? The girls, baby!

And this is sweet little A hanging out with Hubby! Is she not soooo adorable! And Hubby too!

And this is sweet Baby E, she was asleep during picture time that night! Good girl!

Hope ya'll have a great day!

Keep entering the GIVEAWAY below for AccBLOGability Mondays!

22 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

That email is so funny. it reminds me of my job...i'm a systems engineer and half he time i don't think i even talk in complete sentences.

Rebecca Taylor said...

I love all of the pictures!

Sandy Toes said...

Love all the pictures..the stick in the nose is funny...when you have a boy...there may be more than just sticks put in there...Sandy Toes

Shannon said...

Looks like ya'll had fun!! Please tell me what "that" story is about unwashed baby clothes. I'm a curious! I have always heard to pre wash them but I know a lot of people don't.

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

So. Jealous. That is all.

The Pink Potpourri said...

awe :) looks like you guys had so much fun at the park!!! love all the pictures!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

You did a great job with all the pictures! It sounds like you guys had fun!

The Farmer Files said...

you crack me up in your short sleeves at the park. Weren't you freezing?

Lindsey said...

Love the pics!

Jenn said...

I love games but hardly ever play them. Most of the people I know aren't into them - especially my hubby. Ah well.

Thanks for sharing all of the fun pictures!! Precious kiddoes!

New Girl on Post said...

The picture of him sticking the stick up his nose really made me laugh!

I've never done Turbo Cranium, just the normal Cranium. Am I missing out?

Sweet Simplicity said...

Your playdate looked like so much fun! I can't wait until I can have playdates!

LyndsAU said...

Those pictures are so cute! Looks like yall had a fun play date :)

Carrie said...

Great pictures I love game nights we can get pretty serious around here too!

Weeksie50 said...

I love Scatagories..
I also love Cranium.
I have never played the Turbo Edition.. Cute pictures of you and your little guy..

Maggie said...

My husband works with lots of 'code' names too! He'll get off the phone with a co-worker and I'm like, "Huh?!" LOL

That looks like it was great fun!!

BTW, thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! =)

Rebecca Jo said...

All those adorable babies.....

I like your new look too!

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

The Target run sounds very familiar...and Yes, I am the same way about not washing clothes before my daughter wears them! But sometimes you have to do it! Adorable photos!
Carrie

Jodee Leader said...

Adorable pictures of your family!

Lianna Knight said...

You look like you had GREAT weekend! The DH and I realized that we need to hang out more with our friends on the weekends. Sometimes we just hang out at home and try to catch up from the crazy work week...but after this past weekend, we missed hanging out with our friends.

I think we'll have a game night of our own :)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

The stick in the nose picture is classic....that will be one of those pictures you can bring out to embarrass him during his teenage years!!

I never read "that" story either...but I can only imagine...I wash everthing first!

Have a good night!

Lisa

Hollie said...

great pics!
oh, and I love the new blog design!
hoping to get me one real soon!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved