I was tagged by Tater Tales for 7 random things about me! Here goes!
1. I love office supplies, I get excited at the thought of buying new ones. Pens, paper, sticky notes, anything really! Whew, it's a rush!
2. I can listen to the same song in the car over and over again. I'll listen to other songs too, but I can keep going back to the same song over and over and over again, well until I really burn it out.
3. Until just recently I washed my hair everyday. Everyday! I know they say that it's better to wash every other day, but I feel like my hair looks dirty 4-6 hours after I wash it! I'm a little more relaxed about it now, 'cause I don't have to go somewhere with people I know everyday, I'm more comfortable now not totally primping myself when I see people I'm close to, I'm just plain tired sometimes, and I have my pink Nike hat.
4. Hubby and I (and BabyBoy) keep kosher. Not orthodox, we do eat cheeseburgers, and we don't have two sets of dishes, but other than that, I've never had shellfish, lobster, shrimp, and pork...on purpose. I was raised a Jewish believer. I never celebrated Christmas until Hubby and I started dating/courting. We celebrated all the Jewish holidays but with Jesus incorporated in them...Jesus' birth during Succot at the beginning of fall, the resurrection (Easter) during Passover, etc. We had a Jewish Christian wedding and loved it! I LOVE all of the tradition and meaning in the holidays and everything!
5. I started working in high school to pay my way through college, and for my car (a silver 2-door F0rd Pr0be, yeah baby!), etc. It was super cool even though you couldn't push the gas pedal when you went around heavy curves...towards the end of it's life...I still said it could have beat my Hubby's H0nda Acc0rd '92 in a race!
6. I can't stand when people eat or chew loud. For some reason it's like I have super sonic hearing and it drives me crazy. I think I could hear mouse eating some stolen cheese in it's mousehole!
7. I was a high school orchestra director, play the violin, contracted for and gigged with a string quartet for weddings, parties, and events, for crazy and some sane brides :) We even performed for a couple engagements, it was really cute, both said yes! It was so fun to see the different style weddings!! If anyone starts a wedding business, we could totally team up :)
oh and we LOVE sushi!!
I hope I haven't offended you in any of my posts. I feel like I have lost some of my faithful readers...if you don't think I'm cool anymore, I'm totally fine with that, but I promise I didn't do anything on purpose to offend you :)