Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hahaha!!! and I Can't Stop!!

Ok these made me laugh:

~We went to a cute little kids fair over the weekend! They had firefighters and their fire truck for kids to explore and police men and a police car with all its door open and later with its lights on inside the fair. Hubs said he wanted to run as fast as he could...dive through the open doors of the police car...look around...brush himself off...and then walk away like nothing happened! haaaaa! :)

I feel like I don't have a big enough smile in this pic, I'm still tweeking my smile for pictures, ha! If it's too big, my mouth looks crooked and funny, and if it's not big enough, then I don't feel like I look like I'm having fun, but I am!! Am I alone in this? You have so practiced in a mirror haven't you? haa! :)

~Hubs made Bean-Henge and some smiley faces with green beans with the baby on the baby's tray during dinner last night! He's teaching creativity! I was just cracking up as he was making the different faces, one had a goatee, some had funny hair sprigs, one had a mustache (that at first was with a short bean that looked like bad person in Jewish history, so he had to use a longer stash to be more appropriate! :))

Here are the two culprits :)

~Hubs walked into the family room the other day to discover something really heavy or awkward in the middle of the room, we knew it wasn't either of us so...he called it Baby-Henge!

And I can't stop...baking! I love baking but everything is a carb! I do make everything with whole wheat flour (and most of the time cut down on some sugar and butter) but still! It's so yummy! Blueberry pancakes, cookies, more cookies, blueberry scones, frozen blueberries are soo easy and healthy, more blueberry scones (Sunday morning and then Tues morning), bread, and homemade cheese fries!! I can't stop!


I love trays! But this one's leather so I had to put a towel in it to protect from hot or water :) I got Hubs tea, my decaf coffee, and BabyBoy's milk, and headed outside to enjoy the weather on the porch!

Ooh and I made chocolate meringues topped with crushed walnuts yesterday! I'm so excited that I can make really good meringues here since the weather is so dry :) the humidity makes them moosh :) One batch makes about 4 dozen and each one is about 10 calories! A yummy light, fluffy, sweet dessert!


I didn't have a icing bag so I just made my own out of a baggie :) So they're not the prettiest but their yummy!

Happy Wednesday! Ooh I'd so appreciate if you say a little prayer for something I'm hoping works out to be fun on Sat (I'll tell you more tomorrow :))

23 comments:

MiMi said...

Those meringues look yummy! I'll say a little prayer for your Saturday fun.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I think that is such a cute picture of the three of you!!

You are on a roll with your baking....(pun intended)

I always use a baggy for icing....the best part, no clean up.,..just throw it out!!

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

You are a baking machine! Are you grinding your own flour yet? ;-)

Amy said...

I think with the harvest comes baking ... I love baking. A magical WW to you!

Sandy Toes said...

Look at Miss Betty Crocker..how fun.. I bet your house smells VERY yummy!
-sandy toes

Faith said...

You're cracking me up about the right smile! I have the same problem when I smile big...it's crooked!

All of your baked goodies look so yummy!

Rachel said...

Yes - I have so practiced my smile...and I make Shane =)!

Rebecca Taylor said...

I wish I could bake like that!!!

Just prayed for your Saturday excitement. :)

Hollie said...

your smile is perfect!

and as for the baking, pass the desire to me please.

The Pink Owl said...

I love to bake! And, seriously, your little boy is a heartbreaker! Too too cute!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

MMMM, can I come to your house?

Matt D. said...

Felt!!! Just found you. How do we get in touch. Please email us at growingandgrowing@gmail.com.

Matt and Courtney DeVries
www.growingandgrowing.com

Weeksie50 said...

I think your smile is perfect.
Shh, I will share a secret. I took pictures of myself the other day for about 10 minutes practicing different smiles. Um, yeah-Please don't tell anyone..

The Arthur Clan said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog this morning. I've been having a lot of fun checking out your site ~ your "boys" are adorable and I love the way your Christian faith shines through!

Angie in OH

Rebecca Jo said...

Look at you & all your baking - yum! Carbs are the best!!! Why do they have to be bad for you? At least in big quanities?

And love that hubs & baby boy are dressed almost alike in that picture....

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Sounds yummy! I would love to hear your recipe for the blueberry scones...especially with whole wheat flour, which I try to bake with too....yummy!
Carrie

Ruby Red Slippers said...

Love the name of your blog!!!
I need at least one cup of caffine in the A.M.
Thanks for visiting my blog! I loved coming to yours-your son is a cutie-pie!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Those scones look amazing! You are quite the baker lately!

Tracy's Porch said...

You put me to shame with the baking. I have never loved it but like to do it more now that I have a two year old helper.

I am always amazed at all the stuff I see you making.

Michelle said...

Mmmm....cookies!

melissa said...

oh wow...those scones look amazing! I really want one right now with my coffee!! I love all the pictures...your family is so adorable! Have a wonderful Halloween tomorrow! Hugs

Melissa

Lindsey said...

Such a fun family. I love the tray of goodies to enjoy on the front porch.

I think you look like you're having fun! My hubs says I have this fake smile for pictures but I don't see it!

Joelle said...

baby boy is sooo growing up! i can't believe how big he is! i am so jealous of your pics with james and leslie! i will have to come out and visit them and you guys!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved