Thursday, October 9, 2008

Dweezil, Seven, Satchel, Puma, Apple, and Beans

What do these words have in common? I bet you can guess. Think! Think mostly centered in the west coast. Huh? Think of a big sign in CA. Hrmph. Think Hollywood. Yes, you guessed it! They're baby names! Say what?!!

Is there a "let's give our kids off the wall names" pact? I would ask what were they were smoking, but I'm not sure I actually want to know the answer, ha!

We're waiting on God for a little one, but while we have been waiting, I've thought of a few names that I like :)

Agamemnon or...Aragon...(Hubs digs L0rd 0f the Rings) or Coffee (cause that's so what I need right now). Whatcha think?

Speaking of praying for beans, like my transition? Please add Mel to the prayer list. She and Hubby have been going through lots of tests and she's had several procedures, and are ready for another bean. I would love for you to pray for her too! Thank you!

Pray for Beans. I know I've talked about it before and it's something that we don't want to dwell on because we are all waiting for God's timing, we're trying to live our daily lives and not think about it all the time because that would mean we weren't trusting God, so this is the last time I'll mention it...for a while. man, that was quite the run-on sentence! But like many, we had a negative test this month, and things are a little different after the procedure. We're praying it's soon and I know the families below are also. But in the meantime, we will be waiting, hahem patiently, if you are waiting for a sweet bean from God and you want us to pray for you too, just let us know and we will certainly pray!

Lianna
Faith
Amy
Jen
Nancy
Mary C
Krysta
Mel
NCF (us sillys)

God bless!

9 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

*Prayers and fairy dust* coming your way and to your friend Mel!

Carrie said...

Prayers coming your way. God will work thing out just hang in there.

LyndsAU said...

Many prayers for you and Mel! God is good!

Rebecca Taylor said...

I am sure praying for you and all of the other people on your list!

Liz said...

Many prayers for you both today.

Weeksie50 said...

The names in the title are crazy.. I can't even imagine calling a kid any of those names..

I will pray for you guys and all the ones listed.. I think it is very important to pray for one another..

Krysta said...

Thanks again for putting me on your list. Your name is on my list as well. It WILL happen!!!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I know your pain all to well...unfortunately we cannot get pregnant,so we chose adoption....our adoption paperwork has been on file in China for 29 Months....when we signed our paperwork back in Dec 2005 there was a 6 month wait..the wait has grown....so 29 down and it looks like we have at least another 12 months to go! It can get very depressing, but I know the minute I see that little one it will be worth the wait!

Sorry to go on....I hope this all works out for both of you...

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way!

Lisa

PS...we have waited so long, our baby name has changed about a dozen times....Regan Elisabeth is the current choice...we'll see!

Lane said...

Thanks for the award!! I love getting these. I am going to be doing a post similar to this in a few days.

Hang in there girl! It will happen, just in God's time. It sounds like you know that though. But we are human and always want things in our time. I totally relate!! You are in our prayers!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved