Monday, October 13, 2008

AccBLOGability Monday! and The WINNER!



Ok girls, are you ready to share?? We all hope so! Remember you don't have to do all of it, just pick any area(s) that you are working on or want to give encouragement for! AND if you want to participate on your own blog you can put this button on your sidebar and in your own post!

Reading the Bible
I started reading some of Matthew just to get refreshed on some dets. I always love me some Proverbs (or Psalms) too. But I need to start a study or Hubs and I were thinking about reading the Bible in a year! There are gobs of ways to do it, is there one that you have done that you like? We'd love to know!

Eating Healthy
I have lost about 3-5 lbs! Edited to add: in the past couple weeks! I don't think I have been this weight since I was born! I really don't know exactly how much because I keep the scale up a pound or so to sike myself out, ha! THE biggest thing that I have done is cut out snacking! I think I may have cut it out a little too much, maybe a little unhealthily, sometimes it's better to eat something than nothing, know what I'm saying, I need to make sure that I'm eating enough. I never thought I'd say that! I'm an eater! And in honor of my new weight loss I've been eating a ton of ice cream this week! I'll stop! When the container is empty! That means by today or tomorrow! Ok, probably today!

Exercise
Not so good peeps! We've walked a little bit...now that it's getting cooler, we're going to walk MORE with our snazy jogging stroller! I will, I will!

And the Winner of the GIVEAWAY is...drumroll please...throw the confetti...start the music...
Southern Accent! Just leave me a comment S.Accent with your e-mail address and I'll get all your info and send you your fun new gifts! All participants names were written on a piece of paper, all mixed up, and then on lucky name drawn!

Now how did you do?! Did you work on any of these areas? Did you make any new healthy recipes this week? Do share! Did you have a breakthrough in exercising? Do you have encouraging ideas or thoughts for all the ladies?

Here's Mr. Linky if you want to blog about your week on your site! It's my first time using him so I hope he works! So just leave a comment and then linky away! And you can take the button above with you too!

13 comments:

Miss Anne said...

I had a pretty good week last week, am down a few lbs, however I've been so CRAZY at work that I haven't taken time for the important stuff when I get home. HOWEVER, i DO read short prayers from my prayer book which sits only inches from my keyboard at work... it's a lifesaver sometimes!

I did play some basketball after work a few nights too! So that's exercise! :)

Congrats to the WINNER!

Have a great week!

Lindsey said...

Congrats on the weightloss (though you do not need it!) I lost 2lbs this week!
I love that you're reading Matthew, one of my fave books! My hubs and I started reading the Bible together at night and we're reading Matthew right now too!

Renee said...

You should try the one year chronological Bible. I really liked it.

I walked four times. I did my Bible reading four mornings. I am not going to mention my unhealthy eating.

Liz said...

Good for you! I ran two miles without stopping last week and have lost about five or six pounds. Although, I really thought that would make a bigger difference in clothes-tightness. Oh well, nothing to do but keep on running! :)

I also studied the book of Isaiah this month and loved it so much.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

Way to go on the weight loss! I love to hear success stories...it makes me feel hopeful that I can be there losing weight when I am done being pregnant!
Carrie

Lane said...

Wow you have blogged a lot since I have been on here!! :)

I love the fall decor! Too cute!!

You little boy looks exactly like your hubby! I never noticed until now! So precious!

Oh, and congrats to the winner!!

Sandy Toes said...

Congrats Southern Accent!

Congrats to you for losing that weight!
-Sandy Toes

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I had a rough week but I will totally participate with you! I think I said this before but I just get so busy and last Monday worked till 11:30 P.M.

Krysta said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I've lost 5 pounds within the last month. I'm afraid I'll be working to get those same 5 pounds off once I return from vacation at the end of the week. I worked out 3 times last week and started reading Job. It's really good!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Congrats on the weight loss....what an ispiration...I could lose a few myself and I better jump on it before the holiday hit!

Britni and Justin said...

Congrats! I have been very bad about my yoga class lately...I have to work on that!

SouthernAccent said...

Yeah - awesome!!!! Thanks so much for the gift! I'm truly honored! I've actually lost 2 lbs this past week. I've been working out more and just trying to move more in general. I think I sometimes get overwhelmed about exercising and think I have to go all out, then I realize even just walking for 10 minutes a day makes a big difference compared to not doing anything at all! My e-mail is asuthernaccent@aol.com

Rebecca Jo said...

For the Exercise portion - I havent been able to exercise due to the abscess on my gums. It makes my heart pound too much in it ..... hating that!!!!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved