Saturday, September 20, 2008

My To Do List...

Friday Sept. 19, 2008

1. Fight with and yell at computer until 11:06 pm because blogger locked me out! I could only post or edit if I installed Firef0x but then my videos didn't work, ahhh! Ok, I did live my day it was not constant fighting all day, but oh so frustrating, you feel me?

2. Get a wax. (wait wait not the one from Braz.l!) New place, new wax! It's a self adhesive wax that they just put on (it's pink!), it drys, then they pull and voila! It actually doesn't hurt as much as regular wax! Have you heard of this before?? It's revolutionary really.


3. Get special surprise sushi, a non-fat Chai, and a blueberry scone, to help the Hubster relax while he is studying for his BIG PMP test on Sat! It's a 4-hr 200 question test. Super tough! Starts at 12:30pm. Please pray for a pass. He finds out right when he is done, whoa! Pray...please...thank you!


3. While in the car: Sing as loud as possible to any and every song that comes on...like I actually sound great...like I know the words, ha!...and like noone is listening...really any music, well country, christian, Celine, dare I say soft rock, you know you love 80s early 90s music! Come on Bon Jovi, Bryan Adams, the Police, Michael!


Ok, I admit that I pretty much have no idea who sings what, I just know the songs and sing to all of them, no matter when they come on; grocery store, sing it baby, in the mall, loud and proud. You know you sing it whether you know the words or not! I have been singing so many songs completely wrong, Hubby knows the words, and I say, oooooh that's what it is!! Here you go, a top 10 from the 80s. The Police Every Breath You Take. Your welcome.




5. Try to make a baby. He. I mean it's time for us to start trying again.

A lot of you know that Hubby and I just had a miscarriage about 2 1/2 months ago. It's been a difficult time, at first devastating, but we have been trusting God for His timing. More particularly for us, we have had two high risk pregnancies. I was on bed rest twice and our miracle bean had to have surgery the day after he was born (posts to come), and spent two weeks in the NICU. Our second pregnancy was a miscarriage at about 8 weeks.


I wrote a post a while ago entitled Pray for Beans. We are not the only ones that are waiting on and trusting God. Please take a look at that post so you can pray for all of the girls and their Hubbys. I'll have another reminder post soon too. If you are not on that prayer list, please let us know that we can pray for you and your Hubs too! We so want to pray for beans!


Please add Mel to the list. She just had two more surgeries a couple days ago, and the doctors aren't sure. She and her Hubby are praying about how far they want to go, thinking about tabling hopes for now, but they really want another baby (they have one less than 2 yrs.).

I'm excited for us to pray for each other. To pray for little beans for each other. I'm pretty sure we could all use some peace, strength, comfort, lowered stress levels, and wisdom. I can't wait until we have LOTS of posts from everybody sharing the miraculous news of new beans!

Anything fun on your To Do Lists?

9 comments:

Jenn said...

The trying to make a baby part is always fun. (o: Praying for you guys, God's timing and for the latest little beans to arrive. I am waiting with you friend.

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

I'll be praying for you. Thank you for sharing all of that. I'm sure you and your husband will enjoy all the "practice!"

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

Hilarious.

Sandy Toes said...

What a to do list!I had a miscarriage b/t each of my three kids! Hang in there and try to have fun trying!

Yummy...a lowfat Chai and a blueberry scone! You are my kind of gal!

-Sandy Toes
p.s. You are on my blogroll, too! I am so bad about updating it..I have a pad next to my computer so I don't forget blogs I love...yours included!

Lianna Knight said...

Thanks for the reminder on Praying for Beans :) I am so glad I am included on the list...it's just a constant reminder of what all us prayer warriors can do for one another!! Please know I pray for you often too :)

Blessings!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Well, sounds like a good to do list. Sorry to hear about the miscarriages. That was the hardest part about working L&D and mainly one reason why I left that area of nursing. My prayers are with you and your family.

Rebecca Taylor said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! You and your husband are on my P-List. I know the Lord will bless you with another Child in his perfect timing. But his timing is sometimes SO hard to wait for, isn't it? In the meantime, have fun trying!!! :)

Faith said...

I am very intrigued by the new wax! I, too, am very familiar with #5 on your list. Still praying and so thankful for your prayers as well!

ARK said...

Can I just tell ya, I loved that post! You are so cute! Have fun, still praying for a new little one for you and the other ladies:)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved