Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Calling All Grandparents, Leno or Oprah, and Certainly Fam & Friends

We have found that Bugsterboo performs best while restrained. I mean, otherwise he's iching to get "dun dun dun" and walk/run around. Side note: He was trotting (sort of walking sort of running) in our room tonight and he totally did the walk across the stage to get your diploma fall. Like I'm walking, I'm talking, I'm making you laugh...huh huh fall. He was totally fine, and we had a good laugh.

At the end of dinner one night a couple weeks ago we got BabyBoy to perform all in one place, so we aren't chasing after him with a camera saying, can you say this, can you say this, can you...:). We forgot some of the favorites but included a list so the fam and ya'll could see, we are so not trying to be those parents, the the following has been requested :) Hope you enjoy!

And to clarify "la title" some friends told us we should send it to Leno, so just joking, not being "our baby is the best" parents (outloud that is, just in private).



No cue cards were used, no prompting was done, no animals were harmed in the teaching of animal sounds, a few words mean absolutely nothing but we think are just cute, I did not teach him to applaud and yay after tooting, I used to be a conductor hence the conducting :)

(at 14 mos. excuse my reflection, he!)


And the newest family pic! Yay for self-timers! This was the first attempt! That day that is, ha!



Edited to add: Couple other old tricks that we forgot on this one here and here.

22 comments:

Lora Lynn @ Vitafamiliae said...

he's a genius. scary genius. he talks circles around Ellen.

The Farmer Files said...

That dress is sooo flattering on you!

Lianna Knight said...

What an adorable family you have!! I can't wait to watch the video tonight...you have me curious with the pooting :)

Blessings!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

That was too cute!! He is so smart for his age!! Oh, love the dress!!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

oh my goodness! you're going to have to share how you got him to know the sounds of the letters and to say the words. smart boy!

and your family is gorgeous!

Rebecca Taylor said...

The family photo is beautiful! He is SO smart! I am a reading tutor, and one of the things I teach the parents is that you have to "un-teach" the ABC's because it teaches the wrong sounds. You need to teach them the sounds of the letters instead like yall are doing...so I bet he'll be a fabulous reader! :) I loved seeing him do his tricks!

My home - My life said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Looks like you have a wonderful family - can't wait to read more from you.

Shannon said...

So cute!! Cute family too!

It's me Suzette! said...

Okay, so my initial thought was a cute little video of your little man, but oh my goodness, he's a little genius! Sooooo impressive!

Jenn said...

Smart baby!!! (o: ANd great family picture - ya'll look fabulous!

Jennifer said...

Thank you very much for your comment on my blog! I can't wait to learn more about your family! I absolutely loved the video! How did you teach him to do that? The family picture is just precious too!

Trina said...

Cute baby! :)

I'm glad you found me, thanks for commenting :) Cheerios for a buck is a great deal!

LyndsAU said...

I was like 10 when i could do all that :) ha! He is absolutely precious!!! I was in shock seeing all he knows. What a smart boy you have :)

Annikke said...

That is so cute! The family picture is really good too (and I love that dress!)

Glamorous Life of a House Wife said...

How cute. What a great little mommy you are! Keeping the chart and whatnot - wow!

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

Cute dress! ...and BB is just precious!

Britni and Justin said...

Smart and precious baby boy!!! He is so adorable! Great family pic, also!

Carolyn said...

You have such a cute family, thank you for the comment!!

Faith said...

He is so adorable, and smart!!

Love that dress on you too!

ARK said...

I love this and admit, we had to watch it twice! I can't believe how well he can talk and hearing him making the sounds on demands for the letters! How did you teach him that? Amazing mommy and teacher you are! Beautiful family picture!

Heather said...

Brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT!

You are too funny with your white board list of things - how very type A of you ;)!

Nancy said...

Great family picture and I, too, love that dress!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved