Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Smile! The Smile Award

I can't believe it, I didn't know I was going to win, I don't have a speech prepared! :) Thank you Kay for being so sweet to give me this award!!! It is quite ironic because not only does my middle name in Hebrew mean laughter but I have been called by many people: Smiles, Smiley face, Miley, I won't mention the other off the topic nicknames, ha. Laughing and smiling is definitely theraputic and so healthy!

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude (not necessarily at all times–we are all human)
2. Must love one another
3. Must make mistakes
4. Must learn from others
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world
6. Must love life
7. Must love kids

These are the rules:
1. The recipient must link back to the award’s creator.
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.

I would like to pass the Smile Award on to (in no particular order--love you all!):

1. http://www.vitafamiliae.com/ - LL, I love how fun, witty, and honest you are on your blog! You have such a fun, Godly, and loving outlook on life. I love how you and your husband work together to provide a loving and Godly home while having so much fun together raising your wonderfully precious family!

2. http://www.usherisms.com/ - Heather, whenever I think of you, I think of you with a smile on your face! I love it and I love your fun, informative, and creative blog posts! I love hearing how you are using your Godly gifts to minister to other Mommies!

3. http://www.thefarmerfiles.com/ - R, I love reading your blog. I love reading all of the fun, interesting, and educational posts you write. I love how much you do with and for your kids and hubby. And how God is working in your lives as you go through so much change and keep a great positive attitude on everything. I love keeping up with your adventures wherever you are living; you give us interesting history and the fun that you and your family are living!

4. http://livinglifewright.blogspot.com/ - Mich, I so deeply enjoy how honest and cute you are in your blog posts. I can just see your energetic smile when I read! I adore how open and honest you are about raising your boys and looking to do so in the most Godly way!

5. http://amwalk21.blogspot.com/ - Amy, a new blogging buddy, because we are going through some similar thoughts, feelings, and happenings as we wait on God for an addition to our families. I love the honesty, witt, humor, and cuteness of your blog! Praying for you while you keep a great and fun attitude on life!

I wish I could give the award to everyone because you know I love you all!

3 comments:

The Farmer Files said...

Much mahalo and aloha!!! We love seeing all you are up to in 2D. Hopefully we will see you before the end of 2008. Hubby's grandma and mom both live sorta kinda near you in PV and AJ!!!

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

Ah, thank you so much for the shout out for the Smile Award! It actually means a lot that someone out there in the blogosphere finds my crazy life amusing and I'm glad we had a chance to "meet" because of it!

Heather said...

Thanks so much my friend! I was prepared to say that it is an honor just to be nominated, but it appears I am a winner as well - woo hoo! I promise I won't let it go to my head ;)!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved