Friday, August 22, 2008

The New Do!

This morning was the morning! I didn't end up having my camera...I know terrible (sorry R!)! I found this hair stylist by accident. I had first found a nice spa and salon super close to our house but I was weary about getting my hair cut at a spa.

So I was driving yesterday, to try to scope out a potential stylist that I read about online, but I couldn't find her. Then I drove into ok found, parked, and walked into, this indoor salon pavillion. I have never seen anything like this before. There were tons of stylists in their own little shops, a coffee shop in the middle, a boutique (love boutique stores, so easy to find cute clothes, though very expensive, didn't get anything), and some nail places (including the woman I read about though she was not in her shop when I was there).

I walked around and stalked, I mean looked, into everyone's shops, to see what their deal was. Then I spotted two stylish women in one shop and saw a girl's hair one of them had just cut and it was stylish, so I thought they could make me look stylish. I decided to go in and ask if they had any appointments, she said oh we do our own appointments. I was actually looking at the other woman who was there but then noticed that this girl's hair was cute, she was cute, her clothes were cute, so maybe she could make me look cute. She had an appointment for this morning and here we are. I don't think it came out exactly how I wanted it too. I was thinking a few more layers, maybe a tad shorter, a little more new style, but I think it'll work for now :)

I need to play with it myself, you know the getting to know your new hair time that a woman needs with the new do, to figure it out, to get used to the cut, to ask her new hair to please cooperate!

Here it is! The new do!

BEFORE
AFTER

19 comments:

Rebecca Taylor said...

I LOVE it!!!! It looks fabulous! You and your hubby should go out for a fun dinner with your new clothes and new do!

Lora Lynn said...

Looks cute!

Joelle said...

looks really great!

HisTreasuredPossession said...

very fun. I need to put up a new pic of my new "color" soon...have a great weekend

The Eekhoff Clan said...

Fabulous!! I am trying to grow my hair out again...of course, Dan laughs whenever I say that because I get impatient and end up chopping it all off. Many a bad hairdo because of that. But, yours looks great!

Bethany said...

I love it! It looks super cute :) It was good to catch up today, I'll check on that pastor Christian was talking about.

Faith said...

Oooh, I like it a lot!

The Dancy Family said...

Super cute! You can always cut it shorter if you want to later...much harder to make it grow if they cut it too short, but it looks great! Yeah!

Lianna Knight said...

Too cute and VERY stylish :)

Love it!
Lianna

Britni and Justin said...

Cute! I am thinking about getting mine cut very short! I am a little nervous about it, but I think I will do it!! Thanks for visiting our site!

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

Very cute! I really like it!

Megan said...

Oh I really love it! You will have to tell me where you went. I went to a place not so convenient so I'm not sure I'll go back. But your do is just adorable!!!! Love it! Hope date night was fun :-)

ARK said...

Girl, you looked beautiful! I love
it! I also loved reading how you checked out the salon, and hairdressers! You are too cute!

Jenn said...

Great new do! I got mine cut a few weeks ago and LOVE it - the perfect hair cut is like the gift that keeps on giving! (o:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I think it looks fabulous! It is so fun to see other people's haircuts...kind of gives me the satisfaction of seeing cute hair without having to do my own! :)
-Carrie

Mama in Training said...

Love the 'do, love the 'tude. ;)

Heather said...

Love the new do! It will go fabulously with your new clothes!

Mary C said...

I love it! It looks great!

Mel said...

Like the new locks, girl! I'm finally caught up to speed on your naturally caffeinated lives. Finally found you after you changed the address.


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved