The Farmer Files, gave us the Blogging Friends Forever Gold Card Award! Not only am I so excited to receive the award but I am so excited about who gave it to us! I have loved keeping up the The Farmer Files in all of their Hawaii adventures. She writes with so much beautiful detail about their lovely lives on the island. She is intelligent, cute, and a Godly woman to learn from. I am so excited to be BFFs and look forward to keeping up wherever they live (and soon it will be closer to us, yay!!! you will :))!
Here are the rules for sharing the award:
1. You have to tag 5 people.
2. 4 of the 5 have to be dedicated followers to your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and must live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whomever gave you the award.
I would like to give the BFF Gold Card Award to (well anyone who reads this blog, but for now I am only allowed to pass it to 5 of you awesome readers):
1. Drew and Joelle: We met, we went to a baseball game together, we talked non-stop the entire game, as we walked into the stadium, and the whole way out after the game was over. She's cute and fun and talks a real talk. She wants to know the real you and I am thankful for that :) I am so excited to stay in touch and follow her and Drew's journey through e-mail, visiting, and blogging!!
2. What a sweet life: Another great gal and family! She is a smiley, fun, and great Mommy (and he's a great Daddy too :)). They just had their first baby and Daddy is staying home with her while he is off school for the summer, he's a teacher :). They do have family near us, so we should hahem, get to see them more often!! I am so glad that we can keep in touch through words and pictures even though we are not living in the same part of the country anymore!
3. Amazing Amandas Adventures: I am so glad to keep in touch through our blogs! Oh she is so real I love it! I am so glad that she is a blogging buddy because she is an inspiration to me! I love what a real woman she is, she is fun-loving, a woman of God (all these gals are :)), and a great blogging friend! Love to hear what kind of trouble she gets into, haha!
4. Life to Its Fullest: A native Texan with a big joyful personality. We lived together for a couple months while her Hubby was out of the country (right?). As neat and organized of a person as I am, I was not the most while we were living togther, I hope she doesn't have any hard feelings :) We walked through feet of snow during a blizzard to get lunch and I had a great time just hanging out, watching tv, and plucking our eye brows together. I am so glad to be able to keep up with her, her two little ones, and her family!
5. The Eekhoff's Plain Life: I am so glad she just started a blog! We were from such transient area. They are now in the process of moving too (and we just moved). They had a new addition to their family so now they are a family of 5, is that real yet? :). Our big boys played on the same flag football team, oh the Alpacas, they were Eek (what were his other nicknames?) and the Interceptonator! It was so great to see her and catch up during the games! I am very excited that we will be able to keep up through the blogosphere and hopefully visit in real life every now and then too!
Now you get to pass on to more BFFs!!