Sunday, August 24, 2008

Gold Card!!!

The Farmer Files, gave us the Blogging Friends Forever Gold Card Award! Not only am I so excited to receive the award but I am so excited about who gave it to us! I have loved keeping up the The Farmer Files in all of their Hawaii adventures. She writes with so much beautiful detail about their lovely lives on the island. She is intelligent, cute, and a Godly woman to learn from. I am so excited to be BFFs and look forward to keeping up wherever they live (and soon it will be closer to us, yay!!! you will :))!





Here are the rules for sharing the award:
1. You have to tag 5 people.
2. 4 of the 5 have to be dedicated followers to your blog.
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and must live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whomever gave you the award.

I would like to give the BFF Gold Card Award to (well anyone who reads this blog, but for now I am only allowed to pass it to 5 of you awesome readers):

1. Drew and Joelle: We met, we went to a baseball game together, we talked non-stop the entire game, as we walked into the stadium, and the whole way out after the game was over. She's cute and fun and talks a real talk. She wants to know the real you and I am thankful for that :) I am so excited to stay in touch and follow her and Drew's journey through e-mail, visiting, and blogging!!

2. What a sweet life: Another great gal and family! She is a smiley, fun, and great Mommy (and he's a great Daddy too :)). They just had their first baby and Daddy is staying home with her while he is off school for the summer, he's a teacher :). They do have family near us, so we should hahem, get to see them more often!! I am so glad that we can keep in touch through words and pictures even though we are not living in the same part of the country anymore!

3. Amazing Amandas Adventures: I am so glad to keep in touch through our blogs! Oh she is so real I love it! I am so glad that she is a blogging buddy because she is an inspiration to me! I love what a real woman she is, she is fun-loving, a woman of God (all these gals are :)), and a great blogging friend! Love to hear what kind of trouble she gets into, haha!

4. Life to Its Fullest: A native Texan with a big joyful personality. We lived together for a couple months while her Hubby was out of the country (right?). As neat and organized of a person as I am, I was not the most while we were living togther, I hope she doesn't have any hard feelings :) We walked through feet of snow during a blizzard to get lunch and I had a great time just hanging out, watching tv, and plucking our eye brows together. I am so glad to be able to keep up with her, her two little ones, and her family!

5. The Eekhoff's Plain Life: I am so glad she just started a blog! We were from such transient area. They are now in the process of moving too (and we just moved). They had a new addition to their family so now they are a family of 5, is that real yet? :). Our big boys played on the same flag football team, oh the Alpacas, they were Eek (what were his other nicknames?) and the Interceptonator! It was so great to see her and catch up during the games! I am very excited that we will be able to keep up through the blogosphere and hopefully visit in real life every now and then too!

Now you get to pass on to more BFFs!!

7 comments:

Rebecca Taylor said...

How cute! Congratulations! :)

Joelle said...

thank you dina for the kind words (and the award. :)! i remember the ballgame well too!

The Dancy Family said...

How fun! Thanks for thinking of us! So, what do I do next?

Those were some good times when we lived together! I will forever remember that snow storm & our lame attempt to dig the cars out with cookie sheets! Hee-hee!

ARK said...

Thank you so much for the award! I feel honored and YOU are the one who inspires me! Have you found a mops group yet?

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

All you have to do is right click on the gold card and save as a jpeg, put it on your site to display if you want :) and then follow the rules, post them on your site when you give your awards away :O) Do you know how to do links? You can link the giver of the award and the people you give it too, you can send me an e-mail if you need!

Mon-haven't found a MOPS group yet, but found some girls in a playgroup that I hung out with today :) Hopefully will find more soon too! Thank you for asking!

Bethany said...

Thank you Dina! You are so sweet. I appreciate that we can stay connected too, despite the distance. Hopefully we'll be making it out to AZ soon :)

The Eekhoff Clan said...

Ahh, shucks! An award! I would like to thank my parents for putting up with me through the teen years, and my 1st grade teacher who taught me what a comma is, which is my favorite punctuation mark, because I use them all the time for runon sentences, and also my orthodontist for 4 years of pain, (music starts and microphone gets turned off)...


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved