Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's All I Got

Ok first of all, does noone else have flashes of OCD or cooky quirks? Did I offend you, is that why you didn't comment? Am I alone in this cookyness battle? Now back to the post in progress...

Hope you had a good Tuesday...I mean Wednesday! That's all I got.

Have had a little of an off day today, follow-up doctor appointment this morning, went alright, but made me feel just a little off, a little upset. Will tell you more about it. Hubby's a great support and partner in crime...I mean life, letting me cry on his shoulder with sweet comforting and reminding words. Just trying to continue looking to and trusting God for comfort, to rid feeling of loneliness, and His timing (though I want it to be ours). Love keeping in touch with you guys in blogosphere. Blog ya tomorrow.

5 comments:

Lora Lynn said...

Hugs, friend. I know about the loneliness. Hang in there. And keep blogging! I love you and your little OCD self!

Rebecca Taylor said...

Hey! I just found your blog and I love it! Mostly because we are EXACTLY alike when it comes to being OCD. I literally checked off almost everything on your list...especially the pillow fluffing, jean shopping, and picture taking! My husband jokes that I'm CDO...it's OCD but in alphabetical order, as it should be! :)

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

Ha! Rebecca's comment is cracking me up about CDO. Anyway, just wanted to tell you that I'm thinking about you...every time I go to the doctor I end up leaving either mad or upset! So I understand!

p.s. added you to the blogroll

Masker # 7 said...

You're so cute with your OCD self! I could stand to have some OCD--maybe my house would be cleaner! :) Praying for comfort and companionship as you journey to healing! Glad we can be by your side along the way! :)
kay

Jenn said...

THanks for your sweet comment on my blog today. God's timing is never ours is it? It's wonderfully comforting and yet hard at the same time. And how blessed are we both to have amazing and Godly husbands that hold are tears and speak truth to our hearts! (o:


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved