Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Must See Video, Really!!! AND Baby Training Days

You have to watch the two videos from the links below! This is crazy but neat but weird but very cool but scary but very intriguing! They teach 5 days a week for only 10 minutes a day (after much study of child psychology).

Have you heard anything about it???

http://www.infantswim.com/home.html
http://www.infantswim.com/news-and-events/todayshow.html

And in very fun news! Wait for it...wait...for...it...up to 17 consecutive steps from the little guy! He's a walkin'! We have had training days since Saturday and he has been doing great. All it has taken was some organic bear grahams, blueberries, Cheerios, some toys, a rock, Mommy and Daddy, and BabyBoy actually taking interest in it now. He's doing it people!

I'm sorry to have annoying links to the videos; I couldn't copy them to be easily viewable, but I would love to see if you have any news about the news. Thank you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa - that is crazy! I'm a bit skeptical since I taught swim lessons for years and found it really hard for even 3 and 4 year olds to learn how to swim because of a lack of muscle control. I'd be really interested in seeing what techniques they use to teach this skill!

-jen c.

Lora Lynn said...

I checked into and it is PRICEY. I certainly see the advantage, especially with my crew, but I'm not sure I can handle the cost or the every day bit. But that's just me.

So where's the video of your little genius walking?

The Felts Family said...

LL - definitely, it would be much easier for the everyday with one or a couple little ones, hehe. My Aunt is going to do it with my little cousin (three weeks older than BabyBoy) and she was very nice and said we could get the sibling discount rate...and she would pay for our registration, so nice! We are contemplating it...lots of pools around...he's doing very well in the water so far...he may occasionally stay with someone with a pool...we are not sure yet...?!

Heather said...

Congrats on the walking bit! Now you get to go out and buy all those fun baby proofing door items ;)!

Renee said...

One of my neighbors told me about this and then I saw it on tv. It looks amazing. It is very pricey! Maybe if it works as well as they claim it would be worth it but we can't afford it. It must be very popular as they are completely booked in our area for the rest of the summer.


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg
Loading...

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved