Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Like a Monkey

We attempt to get BabyBoy to perform his "tricks" like a little monkey for friends and family--sometimes he show off his antics and sometimes he is too distracted analyzing his surroundings :) So, here is our little monkey with some of his tricks.




We forgot: Blow kisses, wave, give me five, and he can now do "The Motorboat"--most widely known as poking your tongue through your lips and blowing. He has also added to his sign language repertoire: All Done and he started signing potty again :)...let the early potty training begin!?

What "trick" should we teach him next? Come on friends (and family if you are there!), we know you'll have some good ideas!

8 comments:

Mel said...

what about thumbs up dude for O dog?

Lora Lynn said...

please. definitely teach him please.

The Felts Family said...

Mel - Great idea, very cute, we'll definitely try

LL- Yes, he loves saying please (I think it's towards the end of the video). He pleases to everything he sees, he wakes up pleasing and look at this look at that, please can I see it, please can I touch it, and for food too :)

Heather said...

How about the how you doin nod, first made popular by Joey on the TV show Friends!

In case you need a refresher here is a you tube link for ya!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc2Z7CL4Cv0

Carey said...

Teach him to flex his muscles and grunt. Pierce does this and it's pretty funny.

The Farmer Files said...

just saw this...made me laugh. Our baby would never do more signs without getting food!!

Renee said...

He is so cute. I love all of the tricks.

Amy (Metz) Walker said...

Cute video! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I really appreciate it! I hear water is a cultivated taste but you can't convince me! ;-)


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved