Sunday, June 8, 2008

Five Amazing Years!

Today is our 5 Year Wedding Anniversary! We have had such an unforgettable five years of marriage together (we've been together for almost 10 years). We have learned so much about life, each other, and about God--He is surely faithful--and Hubby too! I have had such incredible care taken of me! We have been so blessed over the past five years, we cannot begin to list. Ok, done with the cheese...I love you Hubby!



I am trying to preserve some bit of sanity without internet access, so I apologize to you wonderful faithful readers for the lack of posts, more to come soon...I hope :)

4 comments:

Lora Lynn said...

Congrats, you Crazy Kids!

Bethany said...

Congratulations! You definitely learn a lot as time goes by - this year we've been together 11 years :) God is good!

The Farmer Files said...

congratulations!

reb said...

Congratulations...will always remember the fun at your wedding and reception!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved