Friday, May 2, 2008

Our New Puppy

A little more "hold me" for the past few days, BabyBoy, "our new little puppy," has been following us around...it really is quite cute. A couple days ago he was playing in his play area beside our bed (in our temporary dwelling) and I went into the bathroom for a minute. Not a moment later I hear, "Ahh...ahh...ahh," translated, "Mommy...hey...where are you going?" He mad his way over to the bathroom, pushed the door open, and whined until I picked him up. He has continued to follow us around over the past few days and just wanted to be cuddled more in between playing. We love it and it is very cute; we savor the time that we get to cuddle. I do think I see the new happenings of possibly 4 more teeth!

BabyBoy followed Daddy around in the morning too :)

1 comment:

Lora Lynn said...

So where are ya'll? I need an update!


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved