Thursday, April 10, 2008

Surprise!

This morning I was surprised by my wonderful husband with a Skinny Mocha from Starbucks, flowers, and breakfast in bed! And by a fantastic rendition of Happy Birthday :)

BabyBoy was a good boy and slept in until we were just about done with breakfast (well after waking up and talking at 5am...Eugene went in, told him go back to sleep buddy...and he did :)).

Then we went to Frying Pan Park and Barn with the playgroup from Teammates and Grandma got to come. We had a great time mooing, neighing, and clucking with our friends. Grandma and I contemplated smuggling a sheep but there were too many people around.


Then...Hubby surprised me and took me out to lunch for sushi!

Then...I picked up a good friend from the airport and had dinner with her and her host. What a lovely time! Great girls :)

AND...Hubby surprised me again and is sending me to the spa on Saturday! I wouldn't trade him for a sheep! It was a great birthday :)

1 comment:

Lora Lynn said...

would you trade him for a goat?

hee. great to see ya'll.


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved