Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mommy or the Vacuum Cleaner

Little Dooda (yes, one of the many nicknames the baby has been given) wakes up from his afternoon nap and after talking for a few minutes starts crying, the please come get me! I rescued him from his crib with a little tear in his eye (he worked one up this time) and once he was in my arms he immediately stopped crying. Very sweet :) As I am walking to our room talking to Dooda, I can't get almost any eye contact or a smile. BUT as we are walking he spots the vacuum cleaner and gives it a nice smile and a giggly aahhh to say hello good friend! Maybe I'll win out over the vacuum cleaner next time, I mean Daddy and I protect him from it by letting him vacuum with us :)

No comments:


Twitter   Pinterest   RSS

Newest Edition

 photo IMG_7802_zps455365ec.jpg

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved